Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sunday July 17, 2011

I made this card not for a challenge..I looked but couldn't see any it could go towards.. I tried.
I got this cute Thank you stamp and blue ribbon from a co worker who I have known for quite some time. She is a dear friend. It was just a because gift to me.. So I made her this card as a Thank you to her. I will just put a post it note inside with my thoughts so she can re-give to someone else... she loves my cards. I was happy with the way it came out. Paper: PTI kraft...Ink: versa mark, brilliant blue SU... Stamp: Studio G... Accessories: ribbon (probably from Michael's) prima flower, brad..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your posted cards looking great specially blue ribon looking fantastic...
Plastic Business Cards
print VIP cards

christian counseling said...

You make beautiful card with less stuffs. I really impressed with your unique creation. Gorgeous card. Well, the papers and layout and the image is adorable.