Sunday, July 17, 2011

July 17, 2011

One card TWO challenges:
Bugaboo/Catch the bug challenge..Christmas in July.. http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/
The Sweet Stop sketch with Christmas in July SSS117..(posted sketch few cards down) http://sweetstopsketches.blogspot.com/
I thought this card would be cute for my Great grandson who's three. I think these little bugaboo images are darling. I also used some old seam binding I found in an old sewing box. Great color for the card.. Paper: kraft, scraps designer paper: Ink: C2MH clover meadow, SU real red.. Stamp: Bugaboo image, PTI wreath for all seasons.. Accessories: seam binding, TE bling, Copics

3 comments:

Min said...

Billie - I just LOVE this card!! The seam binding is a great idea (I don't sew, but I think I'm gonna have to get some of this!!) Thanks so much for playin' along this week with our CHRISTMAS in July Challenge at The Catch The Bug Blog with Bugaboo Stamps!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a sweet card Billie. I love the cute image. Great coloring and pretty papers. Thanks for joining us at The Sweet Stop this week with a second card.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Billie. You are the winner of The Sweet Stop prize this month. Contgratulations! Please visit the store and e-mail me your choice of 3 Rhubarb digital images. buzsy@yahoo.com