Sunday, June 13, 2010

Thought I would share two father day cards, one for each son. I made the top one for Samson who has given us two wonderful grandchildren, card base is dusty durango (loving that color) SU and of course one of my favorite colors a lime green that is from club scrap, the letters are stickers from who know who? and the button from Recollections, butterfly stamped and die from SU, the stamp on the side is from fancy pants.
Second card is for Jeff who has given us three lovely grandchildren... Card base is black and butterflies are stamped and die cut as well as the die for the brown paper all by SU, the brown polka dot paper I got from a convention few years back, don't remember who from, letters are stickers again don't know where I got them, the button from Recollections. I think they will enjoy.


No comments: