Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sketch
Challenge SSSC75 Sweet Sunday... this card I wanted the beach ocean scene, I tore some papers to make the beach look, stamped the sand, used a printed page for water and made the sky with my cloud template. I was done showed the DH and he said missing something on the sides like sea grass so went to my pile of paint chips and found a good green and cut out the sea grass I think it really helped balance the card and add a little more color.
Paper: close to cocoa, white SU, DCWV, KC& company, paint chip home depot
Ink: close to cocoa, broken china, vintage photo.
Stamp: PSX, the sand and birds are old stamps.
Accessories: shells from local craft store

2 comments:

K. Joy said...

What a great card! I love the little shells and the underwater look around the main image. :) Thanks for sharing!

Courtney Baker said...

This are beautiful! I'm very into nautical these days! :)