Thursday, September 03, 2026

Cardz 4 Galz #284 - Merry Christmas

Thursday September 3, 2026

Hello

We have a new challenge over at


Theme: Interactive - any kind


I knew what I wanted to make but didn't know how so I just created. It works but not as pleased as I would like to be....

I cut a strip out of the card front. I then stamped the Simon Says trees and snowflakes with Stampin up ink. I added some ink to the ground for snow. I had a stamp I think for Rubber baby buggy bumpers that was hills so stamped that in the snow so look like mounds. 
I cut the bear out of white dp and the bear is an Amazon die. He's so cute. I stamped the Merry Christmas on a scrap strip and added it for the pull piece. I added the bear to this piece. I used a Marvy punch to cut the half circle for the pull area. I added this to a card base.  It works.. lol  


                                                This shows the bear sliding over 
Challenges:








 

No comments: