Friday, March 24, 2023

Happy birthday - Alphabet - Z

Friday March 24, 2023

Hello

Time for a new challenge over at

Our letter this challenge is
Z for ZODIAC  anything relating to zodiacs


Just looking through my stamps this is the first thing I saw that worked .. I know there are others but this was what I chose.. fish for Pisces..  The stamp set is from Petaluma.. I stamped the fish twice and using copics I kinda made water streams of light..  added some color to the fish with copics. I found this pretty DCWV designer paper.. so added that and cut the image out with Lil inker die. I added the sentiment and used some Quick quote chalk ink to distress the edges. I finished with some left over diamond drills. I added a little spectrum noir to the water and parts of the fish. 

Challenges:
Crafty animals #70 - anything goes animals
Critter crazy #72 - anything goes animals



 

2 comments:

Lynda said...

Such vibrant fish - and great way to make the water. xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

As a Piscean, I love your card, stunning fish and water like paper, it's beautiful. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Critter Crazy Challenge this week. Good Luck and I’m looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
Faith A DT