Friday, November 25, 2022

We wish you a Merry Christmas - Crafty Catz #620

Friday November 25, 2022

Hello

It's time for a challenge over at 

Our theme this week is
ANYTHING GOES / OPT. BLUE and SILVER

Our sponsor is Jan's digi stamps


I am using the digi Caroling.. I colored with copics and went over different parts of their outfits with Spectrum Noir sparkle brush.. I added to a piece of silver embossed card stock and then to a piece of scrap designer paper. I stamped the Lawn Fawn sentiment and cut out. 


 Challenges:
Krafty chicks #639 - all occasions
Polkadoodles wk. 47 - anything goes



6 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Billie, hope all is well in your corner of the world and you enjoyed Thanksgiving.
Lovely card for this weeks challenge, its such a cute image, they look perfectly sweet don't they.xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

StampNScrapJunkie said...

Loving the sparkle behind that main image and that lgiht looks so real! xoxo

tilly said...

a lovely card with the sweet carol singers, soory I was late with birthday wishes, PC trouble xx

Rachael said...

Aww they are super cute carol singers, and I love your choice of colours! Thanks for joining us at polka doodles, hope to see you again soon. Good luck!

Jan Mahew said...

Executed perfectly, Billie! Beautifully colored! Thank you for showcasing "Caroling" and sharing it with others.
Hugs,
Jan