Thursday, October 06, 2022

everything is going to be - Cardz 4 Galz #183

Thursday October 6, 2022

Hello

We have a new challenge over at 

Our theme this challenge is
FOR A CAUSE 
It's breast cancer month. So any cancer awareness can be used

For my card I went with Anal Cancer Awareness. The ribbons for anal cancer is green/purple. So I used a green ribbon along the side and tied a purple ribbon around the loop. The image is from Diamonds. It's an old red rubber wood stamp and there is a rhinestone diamond in the wood top .. I colored him with copics and added some Spectrum Noir sparkle to the metal parts of his tools. I added him to a Quick quote scrap of yellow card stock and then found this great designer paper that made me think of science and atoms.. so chose it and it worked perfect with the green/purple ribbons. The sentiment is from Reverse confetti and I heat embossed it.  I like that it was an encouraging sentiment.. Get tested.. Don't wait.. 


 Challenges:
Dream valley #279 - favorite colors (orange, purple, green)
Krafty chicks #632 - stamp act



1 comment:

Melanie Hungerford said...

How funny and a what a perfect stamp for the C4G challenge. Your coloring is spot on! Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks!