Monday, September 26, 2022

red leaves, orange leaves - Make My Monday #184

Monday September 26, 2022

Hello

We have a new challenge over at

Our theme this challenge is
AUTUMN FLORA/FAUNA


For my card I took down my Hero Arts fall looking red rubber stamps and using Ranger ink I stamped the card base all over. I then took the Tech. Tues. sentiment and using Paper Trey Ink die cut it out. I took Stampin up heavy vellum and Simon Says embossing power and smushed the edges and embossed then added the sentiment piece and added to the card. I used some left over diamond painting drills to add bling to the card. I used the Taylored Expressions squirrel die and a scrap of Quick Quote dp added this to the card and a diamond painting drill for the eye.


 Challenges:
Four seasons - Sept. anything fall
QKR stampede - anything goes

2 comments:

Vickie Y said...

Adorable image and sentiment; love the bling! Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge.

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card!!!