Friday, May 20, 2022

Smile- it's your birthday - Alphabet challenge -D

Friday May 20, 2022

Hello

It's time for a new challenge over at

Alphabet challenge

Our letter this challenge is

D - DIE CUTS


For my card I used the pigs from My favorite things. I painted with Mission gold watercolors. I used some scraps and Spellbinder die for the ground. The clouds are Simons says and Taylored Expressions. The hearts are Stampin up. I added the SS sentiment You can barely see the eyes on the smiley face.. I can in real life but here it's faded. 

                                                                     

Challenges:
Incy wincy - dies/punches

1 comment:

creationsnz said...

A super quirky card Billie, I love it. Great idea to have your fun piggies standing on your border layers too (must remember that one). Thanks for sharing your piggy critters with us at Critter Crazy, CarolG