Tuesday, February 01, 2022

Hope it won't take long - Do - Al (l) Creative #62

Tuesday February 1, 2022

Hello

We have a new challenge over at

Our theme is
GET WELL AND EASEL.. 
needs to be both.. 
it's twisted sister challenge



This is my card. I guess when I took the photo the background should of been a different color than the same cardstock background I used.. oops.. I chose Basic Gray designer paper and Art Impressions images. I colored the image with copics. I used Paper trey ink scallop die.  The inside sentiment I used Stampin up die and SU heart punch.

Inside
Challenges:
Krafty chicks #596 - all occasion
Polkadoodles wk. 5 - anything goes
Allsorts wk. 661 - anything goes/opt. stencil
Crafting happiness #120 - anything goes

 

4 comments:

brenda said...

A fun and colourful card, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Lynn Dawson said...

Absolutely love this so much, thank you for sharing your amazing work xx

Nelly said...

Cute doggie and nice easel card! Thanks for sharing with Polkadoodles this week Nelly dt x

Ellibelle said...

What a cute "get well" card this is! The dog is just adorable and loving the pretty paper! I'm sure it will put a smile on the recipient's face!
Thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!