Wednesday, December 08, 2021

Counting my blessings - Crafty Gals Corner #226

Wednesday December 8. 2021

Hello

It's December so It's time for a new challenge over at 

Our theme this month is
Merry and Bright



https://www.facebook.com/groups/LacySunshine/

I am using the image sleepy holiday gnome. I colored with copics. I used My favorite things die. I added to a piece of DCWV dp and added some silver Stampin up cording. I added a sequin and Nuvo drops. The sentiment is from Simon Says and I went around the edge with Ranger ink.



 Challenges:
Sweet stampin - anything Christmas
The paper funday #36 - anything goes/opt. holiday
Crafty creations #428 - anything goes
Allsorts wk. 653 - use dies
Crazy 4 challenges #613 - Christmas flowers/foliage
Crafting happiness #118 - anything goes

6 comments:

Donna Walls said...

Wonderful image, coloring and card! Thanks for sharing your lovely project with us at The Paper Funday Challenge. Donna

Linby said...

A lovely bright cheerful make. Thanks so much for using a die in my challenge at Allsorts this week.
Lynn x

Ellibelle said...

A really cute card, Billie! Such a fun image and great details! Thanks so much for joining in at Allsorts challenge this week!

brenda said...

A fun Winter creation, many thanks for joining in this weeks Allsorts challenge.

B x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Super cute Billie, thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin'. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

What a great Christmas card! Well done! Thanks for sharing it with us at PIP Challenges!
Hugs