Friday, October 15, 2021

What's Up? - Colour Crazy wk 41

Friday October 15, 2021

Hello

It's Friday so new challenge over at

Our theme is 
ANYTHING GOES

                                         Our sponsor is Angie Blom


Aren't these the cutest little giraffes???  I am using giraffe trio.. I colored with copics and using My favorite things die cut them out and added to a piece of DCWV giraffe dp and some scraps.  The sentiment if from Rubber baby buggy bumper. 



 Challenges:
Crafty animals #55 - anything goes animals
2 crafty crazy critters #55 - anything -critters

2 comments:

Tracie said...

I absolutely love your card. It made me smile. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.

Pamela Duncan said...

Love how you incorporated your background paper with the ribbons. Thanks for joining us on Critter Crazy! Pam, DT