Friday, August 20, 2021

Refresh, Renew, Revive - Colour Crazy Wk. 33

Friday August 20, 2021

Hello

We have a new challenge going on over at

our theme is the usual
ANYTHING GOES


Our sponsor is All Dressed Up


I am using the image called And Relax.. I colored her with copics. I used My favorite things stitch die I added her to some Authentique designer paper. I used a Paper Trey Ink scallop die. I stamped the Club Scrap sentiment and finished with a twine bow and Spectrum Noir sparkle brush to the flowers on her pants and hair. 

Challenges:
Happy little stampers - anything goes/dies
Beyond the blue #28 - ribbon/twine/fiber 
Crafting happiness #109 - anything goes
Digi choosday wk. 33 - anything goes
Simon Wednesday - add a sentiment



 

5 comments:

Lee said...

Oh that is so fun and colorful!! I love her! Thank you so much for joining us at Beyond the Blue!

Catie Cuddles said...

Beautiful colours you chose. Lovely card.
Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with Dies challenge blog.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT

Janette said...

This is gorgeous Billie and I just love the colour combo.
Have a lovely weekend.xx

Vickie Y said...

Adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge

candio said...

Gorgeous coloring! Thanks for playing along with the challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends! DT Candace