Saturday, April 17, 2021

Thinking of you today - Catch the bug

Saturday April 17, 2021

Hello
 It's Saturday so it's time for a new challenge at Catch the bug 
Our theme is ANYTHING GOES
I am using the image AKV baseball trio Bugaboo 





This is AKV trio baseball.. I colored the image with copics. I used Stampin Up die to cut the image out. I first added some stenciling using my dry wall mesh and Ranger ink. Then added the image and heat embossed the Judith sentiment on a piece of Quick Quote scrap. 


Challenges:
Use your stuff #420 - spring /or Easter
Lemon shortbread #142 - anything goes
Digi choosday wk. 15 - anything goes
Fab 'n' funky #519 - embossing wet/dry (sentiment)



2 comments:

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Cute card and image. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards
Danka
TTCRD
Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card and images thanks for sharing!