Monday, February 01, 2021

To my friend - Always Fun Challenge #199

Monday February 1, 2021

Hello

We have another challenge over at 

Our theme this week is
FOR A FRIEND

I chose a very light gray card stock. I stamped the Dolphin Song words and Simon Says images. I used copics to color the images. I added some Pretty Pink Posh jewels and used Spectrum Noir sparkle brush on the flowers.. I love the colors of this card. 


 Challenges:
Simon Wednesday - anything goes
Jan'd digi stamps -Feb. - anything goes
Pammie's inky pinky #2105 - anything goes



3 comments:

Ginny Maxam said...

I love this! Beautiful CAS card, so cheerful Thank you for entering in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge. Ginny M, DT

Jan Mahew said...

Billie, Charming floral creation! Thank you for sharing your spring like CAS card with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Good Luck, stay safe and happy crafting!
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

NanaConnie said...

So simple yet so stunning, Billie! Loving your color combo. Thank you so much for playing along and supporting our challenge at Jan's Digi Stamps this month and at Pammie's Inky Pinkies last week. Good luck.
NanaConnie DT