Monday, November 20, 2017

It's your birthday - Billie and Monika challenge

Monday November 20, 2017
 
Today is my birthday.. it's another big one.. wow.. I do not feel my age so I guess that is good.
Today Monika at Creative with Monika and I are doing our challenge for each other again.. this was my turn to chose so I said number background, one flower and leaf or leaves and birthday..
So this is my card.
I took black card stock and Paper Trey Ink numbers die and cut numbers I did it about 4 times so I would have a variety of them. Then I laid them out and once I had what I liked I adhered them down.. next time I think I would run through my Xyron.. I don't like the residue from the glue. I then used Birch press flower and leaves and Altnew inks. For some reason the dark green in the leaf is not showing up.. I guess I should of used a darker green. I used a Simon Says sentiment and Nuvo drops.  I am happy with the look.. I can even see my age in there.. LOL.. of course the numbers aren't together but they are there.  Head over to Monika's blog  Creative with Monika and see her card..
 
Challenges:
CCC digi #85 - anything goes
A bit more time to craft #56 - anything goes
Creatalicious #127 - anything goes/opt. thanks
QKR stampede #270 - give thanks or anything goes
Crafty catz #393 - anything goes
Creative fingers #141 - anything goes
Sweet stampin - it's your birthday
HeARTful stamping - anything goes
Artistic inspirations #190 - anything goes

12 comments:

~amy~ said...

Love the texture and the pop of blue from the bloom.

Monika Reeck said...

OK I never seen your card before
but how could be
we choose same BG use the Die cutting number hmmm
but you choose black Card stock cooool
hey tell me which number is your bday...not 59 not 30 not 53 not 89 hmm I just guess hehehe cause that number is easy to find on your card hehe
Billie the flower is so adorable and love that bright leaves color too
we choose the same 2 leaves one flower yayyy..
and love that sentiment too.its Big lovely sentiment
I just on line and added the photo of my card and I am done with my Post yaay..
Lovely version of your flower bday card in Black :)
hugs
Monika

Lisa said...

Happy, happy birthday!! I hope your day is filled with much love and happiness!! Your card is beautiful!! I love the number background!! So clever!! The flower is gorgeous!! Big birthday hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Billie, that is so clever and so gorgeous!! I love the way you've used those diecut numbers and your rose is absolutely beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing your gorgeous card with us at Sweet Stampin' for our 'Birthday' challenge. We're so glad you did! Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stampin' DT

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful card Billie thank you for joining us over on
Crafty Catz
Dianne xx
DT for CC

Elizabeth Hart said...

Wow - those numbers really pop on your fabulous card. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creatalicious Challenge, elizabeth (DT)

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and love the embossed number background.Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
Carol DT x

crafty said...

A very creative card. Thank you for joining us at QKR Stampede this week.
Mary

Jackie C said...

Love it. Thank so much for sharing with us at Creatalicious. Good luck and do come back. Jackie DT member xx

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

Wonderful CAS card! The flower really gets to stand out. Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious
Tina dt

cohenna said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for playing our challenge at CCC Digi Creations. Good luck!

Melanie said...

A wonderful Birthday card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional thanks” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)