Tuesday, July 26, 2016

You are the best! - Bugaboo New release - Catch the bug

Tuesday July 26, 2016
 
Where has July gone? I can't believe we are getting close to the end of the month. Now is about the time that summer comes to the state of Washington (the west side).. End of July beginning of August. I feel for y'all that have been having such scorchers when here it's been in the high 60's low 70's and a few days of 80's thrown in there..  I hope you're all having a great summer anyhow. 
 
Welcome to New release at Bugaboo.. we have the image AKV girls 2..
Head over to the Catch the bug and see what the girls have done with this darling image.
 

This is the darling image called AKV girls 2.  I think they are best friends and or sisters, cousins, mom and daughter... I tried to do a blonde color for their hair.. I was just playing figured if it didn't come out they would be brown hair.. LOL.. I used a sentiment from Simon says and it comes with a stencil so I just traced around it and cut it out.. Wanted that curve and knew I couldn't free hand with out some lines.. I added some flowers below. I used stickles in the center and after 2 hours it didn't dry so I scooped it out.. well that looked terrible so I added another flower on top and got a different bottle of stickles and added to the center.. It's been 3 hours and they seem to be drying ok. Slow but drying.
 

Challenges:
Cupcake inspirations #368 - colors
613 Ave. create #186 - anything goes / opt. create own challenge
Come and get it - kids card
The daily marker - day 22
The ribbon girl - any image
Craft your passion #322 - anything goes
Crafting from the heart #122 - anything goes
Artistic inspirations #161 - anything goes
Ooh la la #209 - texture
Word art Wednesday #240-241 - anything goes
Through the craftroom door wk. 7/26 - anything goes









10 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Awwwww, this lovely! Jo x

Patti Krauss said...

Very cute card, Billie. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges! - Patti (CYP DT)

Unknown said...

What a sweet card! I love the image and such a pretty design! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations challenge!
Kamila DT

Sandy said...

Oh my, Super Cute! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspiration Challenges. Good luck!
-Sandy, DT

Sandy said...

Oh my, how cute! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspiration Challenges. Good luck!
-Sandy, DT

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful and cute. Lovely colours.
Hugs Julie xxx

Naki said...

Awwwww, this is so stinkin' CUTE!!! Your coloring is beautiful! I love all those teeny tiny flowers in many different patterns, great detail! Thank you so much for sharing with us over at Cupcake Inspirations!

Indy's Designs said...

Such a sweet card! So adorable with that image! So glad you were inspired by this week's Cupcake Inspirations challenge!
Debbie, DT Sweetie

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations. - Eva, Sweetie DT -

Monika Reeck said...

sweet sister and the youngest one ooh I love your coloring again and those flowers hmmm cute cute cute
LUV this cute card