Wednesday, June 22, 2016

After Monday and Tuesday - Aud Sentiments #158




Thursday June 23 - July 5, 2016

Aud Sentiments #158 and our theme is .... FUNNY SENTIMENT



Our sponsor for this card is Bugaboo Stamps


 I am using the image called "Stella work - I like work" and the sentiment is from another Stella image.  I used some nice work dp behind the image because work can be nice.. but then I used the anchor paper because sometimes work feels like it weighs you down.. Kind of a love hate relationship.. but in 4 months I will be retired.. and loving it. 
I hope you find time to play along .. you have two weeks and keep the sentiment funny.



Challenges:
CCC digi creations #51 - lets get sentimental
Alphabet challenge H - hand colored
A bit more time to craft #22 - anything goes
613 Ave. create #181 - anything goes / opt. tag
Glitter n sparkle #193 - anything goes
Craft your passion #317 - anything goes
Crafting from the heart #117 - anything
Simon Monday - use pattern papers
Artistic inspirations #159 - anything goes
Love to scrap #80 - anything goes
Lemon shortbread #18 - anything goes
Crafty gals corner #77 - sparkle and shine
Simon Wednesday - add some shimmer







12 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant card
Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Elaine Stark said...

A fab card. Love the image and sentiment. Elaine

Lillian A said...

LOL - funny sentiment and cute card. Thanks for entering our challenge at Love To Scrap.

Maria Valente said...

So much fun! Love these kind of cards that make me laugh!
Hugs

Barbara said...

Fun card, it made me smile!!! love the stamp! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Barbara

CraftYourPassion said...

This is such a fun card.Love your reasoning behind the chosen papers and what a great sentiment!Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
Lisa x

Judy V said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner!

Gale said...

This is an awesome card Billie. Love the sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at Artistic Inspirations and we hope to see again soon. Hugs, Gale DT

Jo Nevill said...

Such a fun card
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

Jo x

Lena said...

Hehehe, I can't stop smiling. It's so true though, isn't it? Love your card. So super cute and fun :-)
Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Gals Corner.
♥ Lena, DT
Lena’s Creations

Monika Reeck said...

haha sentiment is cool
What The F**** I think Stella wanna say that hihi I like that clever sentiment Billie
but WTF means wednesday Thursday and Friday right hehehe
and the Stella colored hair so cool
love it and her coffee cup yay with dots cuuteee
another winner card Billie
believe me

Bettina L. said...

Such a fun card. Love the bling and design and sentiment. Thanks for playing at Lemon Shortbread and good luck. Hope to see you back tomorrow for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member Lemon Shortbread xx