Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Every time you smile at someone - Aud #156

Thursday May 26 - June 7, 2016

Aud Sentiments #156  Today we are our own sponsor.. The theme is ANYTHING GOES / + SENTIMENT


I love it when we sponsor ourselves.. On these days I will be using my rubber/acrylic stamps.. I just used this stamp for another challenge last week and because I love it and the sentiment I wanted to use I used it again..  and I decided to make a Journal inspiration page for my 2016 journal..  I used some watercolor paper and black embossed the face then I took three different color of ranger inks and smooched them on my craft sheet and spritzed with water and laid my paper in the mess.. dried it and did it again - dried it and did again till I got the effect I wanted. I then stamped the sentiment in black. I layered it on some black - pink and then laminated the whole piece and punched holes.  I hope you enjoy and I hope you find time to play along at Aud Sentiments.. you have two weeks to enter our challenges..


Challenges:
Lemon shortbread #16 - anything goes
Not just cards #32 May - anything goes
Crafting with friends #21 - anything goes
World wide open #10 - anything goes
Glitter n sparkle #189 - anything goes
613 Ave. create #177 - anything goes / opt. twist create own challenge
Craft your passion #133 - anything goes
Use your stuff #224 - get inky
Crafting from the heart #113 - anything goes
Crafty sentiments - anything goes
Shopping our stash #253 - anything but a card
Crafty gals corner #73 - anything goes
Creative inspiration #252 - anything goes/opt. sketch
Simon Wednesday - anything goes
Crafting for all seasons # 127 - girly
Creative moments #94 - anything goes / opt. music
Word art Wednesday wk. 232 - 233 - anything goes
Sassy studio #335 - anything but a card

recipe: image/judi kins, sentiment/ verse rubber stamps, watercolor paper, ranger inks, black su embossing powder, zyron laminator




15 comments:

Maria Valente said...

So beautiful, Billie! Love the colours!
Hugs

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Oh my this is awesome, I love how you have done your watercolors around the image face, it actually frames the face. Very clever.
Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

missgailly said...

Love that sentiment. You did a wonderful job with the inking. Thanks for playing along with USE YOUR STUFF - Gail

It is a real P said...

Dear Billie, thank you for joining us at crafting with friends, what a beautiful strong colours ! Patricia DT

Wanda said...

Beautiful! I love the watercolors and the sentiment is perfectly paired with the image. Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Wanda DT World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

Elaine Stark said...

A great card, a lovely mix of colours. Elaine

Plony said...

Beautiful card, lovely image and great sentiment.
Thanx for joining us at crafty sentiments, xxx Plony

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Wonderful!

Rene said...

Wonderful card! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations! Good luck,
Rene

Monika Reeck said...

wooow the colors blended so softly
I remember our challenge last year
some kind of blending colors you are the best than Me dear Billie
the face stamp is beautiful and lovely sentiment too
Billie would you mind to tell me what is the Journal Inspiration Page
I never made similar like this and will try to make it too
cool page Billie...I love this and if you send me similar like this I will be thrilled hehe
hugs
Monika

Peggy T. said...

Billie, I love the sentiment you used on fabulous card. Thanks for joining us for the 613 Avenue Create Challenge.

Peggy T.
DT Member

renee said...

Love this idea! I think I am going to get a laminator to use with my planner. Thanks for playing at Use your Stuff.

Chana Malkah said...

Beautiful work, Billie! Thaks for joining us this week at Shopping Our Stash!
Hugz,
Chana, DT

debby4000 said...

Fabulous arty card.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

Anonymous said...

Wow stunning make thanks for joining us at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge Lisa DT x