Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Coffee - A magical substance / Inspiration Destination #68

Wednesday January 13, 2016
 
 

Our sponsor for this card is Bugaboo stamps
 

This is my card using the lovely sassy Stella.. This image is called Stella magical substance.. I think a lot of us can identify with this sentiment.. I really had fun making this card and coloring her up as I drank my magical brew..
I hope you find time to play along and post your card over at Inspiration Destination.. it's always ATG.
 

Challenges:
613 Ave. create #158 - anything goes/opt. bd/anniv.
Dragonfly journeys #39 - you crack me up/funny
Craft your passion #294 - anything goes
Crafting from the heart #94 - anything goes
Use your stuff #206 - brads
PDE linky party #105 - anything goes
Penny's paper crafty #260 - anything goes

recipe: bugaboo image, dcwv dp, su punch, ms punch, su brads, copics, wink of stella




10 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

LOL Great card. Thanks for joining us at PDE Linky Party.
I hope you’ll come link up again soon!
Janis, Owner & DT Member
Pause Dream Enjoy
PDE Linky Party, Owner & DT Member

Amanda said...

This is super cute! I love the image and the sentiment! Thanks for sharing with us at Use Your Stuff this week!

Nana said...

What a cute and fun card.
Thanks for linking up over at PDE Linky Party

Have a creative day.
Nana DT Member
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

alex said...

Just love Stella, and your card is fab, thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create, hope to see you again soon
{613 DT Member}
Alex x

Mandy LaCroix said...

Haha! What a fun card! :)
Thanks for sharing it over at the PDE Linky Party!

Susanne Vargas said...

Fun card and beautifully colored image!

Jeannie said...

Hi Billie! I just adore coffee cards and I can really relate to this sentiment too. Awesome card! Thanks so much for joining my challenge this week :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

Amy Cohen said...

Another funny and comical make! Thanks so much for a little laugh this evening. We appreciate you joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty.
Amy-DT

Majo said...

Such a fun card. Thanks so much for joining our challenge at *USE YOUR STUFF*

Majo - DT

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Stella looks a little grumpy like perhaps she hasn't had enough of her magical substance to deal with humanity quite yet. Great card, fun patterns!