Tuesday, December 29, 2015

PEACE JOY LOVE - Inspiration Destination #66

Wednesday December 30- 2015
 
 

Our sponsor is Stitchy Bears
 

This is my card and simple card.. using the image called Cartoon Santa.. I just happened to make this digi the right size to fit this sentiment by Simon says into the space.. Great fit huh. I used simon says ink. I couldn't of planned it better finding a sentiment. I think Santa has great penmanship..
I love the look on his face. I think he's happy that Christmas is over so he can start on next years season. I used a bow and brad to give some extra eye movement.. I really need to practice on my bows..
 

Challenges:
PDE linky party #103 - anything goes
Scrapping 4 fun #56 - anything goes/Christmas - winter digi
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas #261 - anything goes/Christmas
My time to craft #311 - last minute Christmas makes
Robyns fetish #296 - anything for winter
Crafting from the heart #92 - anything goes
Word art Wednesday #216  - anything goes
Crafty gals corner #52 - anything goes
One stitch at a time #252 - anything goes /with red


recipe: stitchy bear image, bazzill base, bg brad, ribbon, simon says ink and sentiment, copics




8 comments:

Judy V said...

Another fun card with a great image Billie! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner!

Janis Lewis said...

Santa is cute! Thanks for joining us at PDE Linky Party.
I hope you’ll come link up again soon!
Janis, Owner & DT Member
Pause Dream Enjoy
PDE Linky Party, Owner & DT Member

Darlene said...

What a fabulous creation, awesome coloring and fun overall design! Thanks so much for joining us at Robyn’s Fetish challenge! I hope you’ll come back again soon!
Darlene
Robyn’s Fetish DT
Robyn’s Fetish
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Aileen (mum) said...

This is such a fantastic card, I love this Santa. He is everything you say, that cheeky smile. Beautiful colouring and perfect fit with the stamped sentiment.

sue k said...

Wonderful card, the image is too cute, great colors and the ribbon on top is the perfect touch. Thank you for joining us at PDE Linky Party.

Sue - PDE Linky Party DT
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

Isobel said...

Great card thanks for sharing at Crafting from the Heart good luck x

CraftyGirl said...

Billie, this is just super cute. Thank you for playing along this week at OSAAT. I sure hope to see you back again very soon. Good Luck in the challenge!!!

TTFN,

CraftyGirl OSAAT DT
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

ike said...

Wonderful fun card and super colouring on the Santa :-D
Thank you for making such a great project using our Digis.
It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I hope you have enjoyed working with our images.

Best wishes,

IKE x

On behalf of StitchyBear Digi Outlet