Thursday, September 03, 2015

another 60th happy anniversay card

Thursday September 3, 2015
 
This is another card if you saw the post below you saw that this is for a co worker and her parents.
I liked this one as it has the diamond shape also in the paper and the strip across the top is diamonds. Again the center of the flower is a diamond bling.. Really pretty card more elegant than the other but the other one is really pretty in real life.
 

Challenges:
My time to craft #303 - flowers
A*muse studio - atg
Incy wincy designs - atg
Clear it out - atg
Crafting by designs - atg

recipe: ss sentiment, dp, mft die, pti die




2 comments:

Ann said...

Beautiful flower & gorgeous design. Thank you for sharing it with us at My Time To Craft.

Monika Reeck said...

I see that diamond shape on your card
really perfect for that co worker Billie
she must be so happy to get this again
I wish my co worker buy much but only my manager buy my card..
hugs, Monika