Friday, July 03, 2015

Catch the bug Free Friday / Happy birthday Princess

Friday July 3, 2015
 
 
 
 
This is princess Charlie, I think she would be perfect for the little princess grandchild or daughter.. She is so cute.  I made the background paper and up close you can see some stars that I did in gold ink and stencil. The circles are various sprays by Dylusions. I have a circle stencil and I sprayed a color and dried it then went to another color and moved the stencil a little and sprayed/dried again and kept going till I had the effect I wanted. I then took a star stencil and gold ink and did stars in various areas. It look really cool in real life. I wanted to hurry up and use it so I fussy cut Princess Charlie out and layered her. 
 

Challenges:
Incy wincy designs - color inspiration
Loves rubberstamps #158 - celebration
Creative inspirations #320 - atg /opt sketch
Penny's paper crafty #234 - atg
Word art Wednesday #190 - atg
Crafting by design - atg
Fab n funky #266 - birthday

recipe: princess Charlie bugaboo, sprays, ink, stencils, princess sentiment cloud 9, hb?, copics, gems




6 comments:

NGCARDS said...

Such a lovely creation! Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week! xxx

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card and image!!!

Monika Reeck said...

Again clever BG..
Great idea to put them in a side let it dry and come back again
Cute Little lady image and as always you are great at color combo...
Winning card for my eyes Billie..
Hugs
Monika

Michelle said...

Love how you did you background! And that image is too cute! Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge this week. Hope to see you again!

Unknown said...

Great image and the gems on her hair bows look quite swwet. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday, on our 190th Challenge. We appreciate you very much.
Blessings, Carole

Helen said...

Such a sweet design and I love your background.

Thanks for joining us at Penny's and Fab'n'Funky.

Helen x