Sunday, September 21, 2014

Fitztown #54 Animal challenge / Just for mew

Monday September 22, 2014
 
Welcome to another fun challenge at Fitztown  I hope you join us in a new challenge
 
 

 
this is the card I made for animal it's Cutie 2   I used some cat paper behind her and colored her which I had some issues with. I am not sure what colors to make her but I knew I wanted to use turquoise colors on her accessories so thought the dark black/grey would work.  I know it could be better but I like it. I thought she needed something on her tail so I drew a string and added the heart. I thought it gave it a great touch. I hope you enjoy my card and play along and link your ANIMAL  to the Fitztown blog.
 

Challenges:
Word art Wednesday #150 - atg
TSC #47 - atg
C.R.A.F.T. #277-color combo
Crafty 4 eternity #194 - my style (colorful and sweet)
Crafty catz #247 - pretty women (you  cant tell a cat she's not a pretty woman!!  don't say I didn't worn you if you try to..)
Sister act - atg
Double click - atg
Paper nest dolls #19 - atg
Crafty boots - atg
Chocolate coffee & cards #74 - dogs and cats

recipe: cutie 2 /ft, bazzill, bg max and whiskers, ss heart, copics, cottage stamper sentiment, stickles, white pen





11 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

Billliieee I see his eyes only green cuuutee and cute sentiment too and you always have the DP that fit the image ..cute card and lovely Image...hugs from Munich, Monika

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous card Billie love the image and just love the fabulous paper you have used
Hugs Dianne xx :)

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous image and colouring Ginny x

Amelia Lamb said...

now who's a kool lat ;) Really lovely piece Thanks for playing along at The Stamping Chef this week xx
http://thestampingchef.com/Challenges/

La Papera Gialla said...

Thanks for entering our C.R.A.F.T. Challenge this week!
Monica - DT

Janette said...

I know what your saying about the 'pretty woman' cat thing Billie, just not sure it fits our theme this week, it is a gorgeous card though and the image is cute...
Thanks for joining us at CraftyCatz.x

Marlene Atkinson said...

A lovely card. thank you for sharing with us at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge this week. Marlene DT

michele said...

Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

Ode to Paper said...

Great coloring on a larger image, and awesome card as well. Made me smile! Thank you for joining us on The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge Blog, good luck!

Dee's Craft Room said...

Your big cat looks amazing and I adore your backing paper. Thank you for joining in the fun at Crafty Boots Anniversary Challenge.

Dionne

Anonymous said...

Great coloring on your big cat! Your card is super cute. Thank you for coloring along with us at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenge.

Nadja DT