Thursday, August 21, 2014

Fitztown Challenge #49 - Embossing wet or dry / Memories close to my heart

Friday August 22, 2014
 
 
image used is GARDEN 29 which can be found in the Fitztown store
 
 
This is my card I made using the image Garden 29 for the challenge of Embossing dry and wet.. I covered both bases and did the dry embossing using the circle folder and wet embossing using Zing white powder.  I love lady bugs and I am pretty sure they are ladybugs.. if not they are now. I chose different color papers to work with the colors I used in the image. It really stand out in real life. I hope the card does the same on your computer. 


Challenges:
Loves Rubber stamps #117 - wings
Through the craftroom door - aug 19-25 - atg
Inky impressions #173 - atg
Word art Wednesday #146 - atg
Creative inspirations #277 - atg
TSC #43 - atg
Clear it out - atg
recipe: garden 29 image from Fitztown, su base, club scrap scraps, embossing folder, embossing powder, sentiment PSX, copics, wink of stella glitter pen











14 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful card Billie love the image and wonderful colour's
Hugs Dianne xx :)

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning card Ginny x

Blankina said...

Pretty ladybirds image and great matching papers and embossing!
A pleasure to see you play at Loves Rubberstamps, hope to see you soon,
Hugs Blankina

Hazel said...

Beautiful, Billie, I love the colours. Hazel x

Monika Reeck said...

wooww lovely Coloring Billie and I love the vibrant color on your card...really wonderfully done...how are you Billie...I miss your words on my Blog...hope you have 1 or 2 minutes to visiting me..it always a happiness to get your encouragement..hugs, Monika

Cibele Glazer said...

Very cute image. Lady bugs are my favorite. Thanks for joining us this week at The Stamping Chef!

Amelia Lamb said...

love, love LOVE lady bugs, such a great image. You have coloured it beautifully, so wonderfully vibrant! Thanks for joining us at The Stamping Chef this week xx

Lynn's Place said...

Awesome take on our challenge @ Clear It Out...drop by again and show us more of your talent...good luck now <((><

Mom2Two (Jenni) said...

loving all the details on this one! the embossing is perfect! and what's not to like about ladybugs?!?! Thanks for joining us at Clear It Out Challenge, best of luck!!

Rene said...

This is adorable! Love it! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations! Good luck,
Rene :D

PaperDaisies said...

A stunning card. Love the embossing. Great ladybugs image. Love the scene you have created. The effect is stunning. Thank you for joining us over at Loves Rubberstamps. Hugs Nina

Katherine Clayton said...

Love this card . . . and just love the sentiment you used! You did a great job on the challenge over at Clear It Out Challenge . . . thanks so much for joining us this week. Hope you stop by again this next week. (and GOOD LUCK!!!)

Kathy - CIO DT
UpintheNightwithKat.blogspot.com

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so super cute, I love your ladybugs. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

chanya13 said...

Beautiful card,love image and wonderful colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Wednesday's Creative Inspirations. I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka