Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Catch the bug / Bugaboo New Release - GIRL ROBOT

Tuesday June 10, 2014
 
Welcome to Tuesday over at Catch the bug/Bugaboo New Release
 
I just happen to have this sentiment and it fit perfect for the image. I think she is so cute and I used some eyelets which I have a ton of and never use. It felt good to get them out and my crop a dial and pop those little hearts on there. I added a paper clip to the top corner. When I thought of the robot being some metal I thought the paper clip gave it a nice look of metal. I used wink of Stella  glitter pen on her helmet and legs.  I love the color choice and the cute image. Hope you head over to the Bugaboo store and see the new images for June.
 
 
challenges:
Scrappers delight #24 - atg /with layers
Love to create #119 - make it for kids
Paulaholifield crafts  - childs play
Whoopsi daisy - atg
The paper nest doll #12 - atg
recipe: girl robot/bugaboo, kraft, simple stories snap dp, scraps, eyelets, copics, ranger pink, paper clip, sentiment club scrap, wink of stella glitter pen




10 comments:

Unknown said...

Billie your card is sooo adorable!!! Really love the adorable robot, the sentiment and your design!!
Thank you for joining our "Make it for the Kids" Challenge this week at Love to Create.
Ruza, LTC Admin/Designer
Ruza's Craft Corner

CraftingMum said...

Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy. Louise x

Anonymous said...

LOVE the image you used!! Such a cutie!! Thanks for joining us this week at Love to Create!

Mei
LTC DT
Creative Fingers DT 

Jackie Randolph said...

Oh my Billie,this is too cute! Fab design with this adorable robot! Perfect sentiment with it!
Thank you for joining our "Make it for the Kids" Challenge this week at Love to Create!! Hope you we will see you next week too!
Hugs'
Jackie ~ LTC Owner/Designer

Joanne said...

This is just down right adorable!!! Such a great image, it made me giggle. Super card! So happy to have you play along with us at Scrapper's Delights. I hope you join us again us soon! Joanne

Chris (catt871) said...

This is too cute! I love that image and the sentiment is GREAT! THANKS for joining us at Love to Create!
Hugs,
Chris
DT

Heidi said...

I love this card! It's really cute and done well....and you don't see many girl robots so I love this!!! Thanks for playing along with the Paper Nest Dolls - Heidi PND DT.

kelly ledder said...

This is fab! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappers Delights Challenge.

Kelly x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card, fabulous image and sentiment.
Thank you for taking part in A Little Bit Crafty Challenge this month.
Sue xx

Christine L said...

A fabulous fun card... love it!

Thanks for sharing at The Paper Nest Dolls..

Christine (DT)