Saturday, August 10, 2013

Unscripted Sketches #92 Flashback Summer / This birthday

Saturday August 10, 2013
 
Unscripted Sketches is still having their Flashback Summer challenge. The sketches were from he past.  We still have the bingo game going on over at the site so visit and see what you need to do to play.
 

This is the easy sketch for this week. You can turn it the sketch, make a scrapbook page or framed photo. just have fun and play.
 This is the card I made using the sketch. I went through a bunch of stamps and sorting out old ones that I wonder what was I thinking and some nice ones that I just don't use. Well I found this one that I do love and is a keeper. It's the A Little Slow image from Taylored Expressions blog. I love her work and she's got some awesome dies and stamps and other products. This little guy was just too cute so found some awesome papers and this is what I made.  (I need to sell some of my stamps and other craft items.. what is the best way to do this? with them being small, and so many I don't know what is the best way. any suggestions would be appreciated- Thanks)

Challenges:
Paper Shelter #123 - punches and dies
Sister Act #19 - anything goes
Five Simple Things #115 - anything goes
Delightful Challenges - make it pop
Word Art Wednesday #92 - anything goes
Cute Card Thursday #281 - die-ing-to punch
Make It Monday #152 - anything goes

recipe: bazzill, qq scraps, su scraps, spellbinder die, a little slow /te, circle punches, bg brad, copics, doodle deux print.






8 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fab image gorgeous card Ginny x

Unknown said...

Billie,
Home made flowers, lovely layers and the sentiment is really appropriate for that 'so darling' image.
Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful art with us this week.
Psalm 23 Blessings, Surely goodness and mercy shall follow you all the days of your life.
Carole Robb Bisson, Word Art Wednesday

kReN said...

Love the image you chose and the treatment used. Turned out just fabulous! Sometimes just taking a little more time to find the perfect image is all it takes to make a A+ card and you did!

kReN@
http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

Some people are successful in selling stamps through their blog posts just with photos and prices under them.

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

What a fabulous card! Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Shelter - good luck! Susan x

Karen Letchworth said...

What an absolutely DARLING card. So sweet, fun and creative. Thanks very much for sharing in our challenge and please stop by again soon. I'm so blessed to have you share your art with us.
Blessings & Hugs,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Stephanie said...

You are right, this image is a definite keeper! I should make a whole set of these because I'm notoriously late with birthday cards. You colored this adorable turtle and his gifts so well and that sentiment is PERFECT!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday.

Jackie said...

Super sweet card, I love this! Thank you for joining us this week at the Digital Delights Challenge! I hope you play along with us again soon!

Jackie, Digital Delights Challenge DT

Shannon83k said...

Cute creation!
Thanks for joining TPS challenge! DT Shannon