Saturday, March 09, 2013

Catch the bug Saturday challenge - Green Thumb

Saturday March 9, 2013
 
Saturday challenge at Catch the bug the theme is - GREEN THUMB 
 
I chose one of my favorite classy ladies - saying that lightly LOL.. Stella rainy days
I love this image and living in the pacific northwest we get rain a lot. Let's just say my house is pretty clean.. Plus I don't like yard work..lucky my dear hubby loves to do it.
challenges:
Latinas En America #58 - want to see green
By the Cute & Girly - favorite things (paper, flower, bling)
Oozak # 12 - anything goes / spring
Cute Card Thursday #259 - spring fever
Craft us Crazy #38 - anything goes
Sparkle & Glitter #11 - spring is in the air
Sandy's Crafty Creations - anything goes with a touch of green 
 
recipe: stella rainy days/ctb, very vanilla su, scraps dp, ribbon, goosebumps, ribbon flowers, copics
 

13 comments:

Lisa Minckler said...

LOL...Ohhhh, THAT'S what the rain means. I thought it meant to take a nap or craft!! Explains the dust bunnies then...
Awesome card and really gave me a great laugh. :)
Your sketch card is GORGEOUS too. Love the wooden embellishments and the design is beautiful.
hugs,
Lisa x

Cheryl First said...

So funny! Stella is such a cranky old bird, but I love her! lol!

mulberry station said...

I have to say, I am becoming a fast lover of Stella images. They crack me up. I adore your card.
Nancy

Marghe said...

woowww is cute....gracias por participar en el reto de latinas en América

Marcela Arce said...

I love your card, and Stella's digi is super!!! Thanks for participating with Latinas en America! Marce DT

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Love Love Love the card...you made Stella so pretty with this lovely card. However, you have me sooo interested in the orange flowers and didn't tell me how you made them...Please...inquiring minds want to know!!!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is lovely, and what a fun sentiment! Thanks for playing on Sparkle and Glitter with Rick. Hazelxox

Sandy Trefger said...

Hope this comment goes through! If you get two or more just delete all but one. :) Blogger issues I think. Anyway I love this card. So cute! Love the orange flowers on the green paper and the image is adorable. So funny! Thanks for sharing for my March Shades of Green Challenge at Sandy's Crafty Creations.
~sandy
visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

Lidia Baltazar said...

Hermosa tu tarjeta me encanta Gracias por participar con nosotras en LA xxx Lidia DT

Scrapandome said...

Linda tarjeta
Gracias por acompañarnos en el reto 58 de Latinas en América
Que tengas muy buena suerte

Latinas en America said...

Really pretty, love the flowers

Thanks for your participation

Gaby B

RECUERDITOS NATHALLY (Souvenir y Encintados) said...

Maravilloso amiga, gracias por participar!!!!!
nathally. DT Latinas en America

Ruthie Lopez said...

Great card!! I love bugaboo stamps!!
Thanks for joining us at latinas en America!
Ruthie DT
http://myhobbyandart.blogspot.com/