Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Catch the bug Humor me Wednesday - I'm not old

Wednesday January 16, 2013
Catch the bug Humor me Wednesday Birthday MAKE US LAUGH challenge and remember to keep the birthday theme..
Are you having fun with our 3rd birthday week. We are half way through and I sure hope you've enjoyed all the fun cards, projects and challenges and hop. It's been an exciting week for us so hope it passed on to you also.
I am using SBagedtoperfection image- simply put, Stella aged to perfection image. I know I've said it a million times at least, I love this lady. She is so sassy and fun to use on cards. I know anyone who gives this card will hear laughter from the recipient.
challenges:
One stitch at a time #146 - anything goes
Pile it on #2 - happy funny birthday
Artist Inspiration #24 - anything goes
Digi Darla's challenge #45 - anything goes
Make it Monday #123 - open
recipe: stella & words ctb, local king hb words, ep hello summer dp, viva pearl pen, memento ink, quick quote chalk ink, copics, bazzill base.
 

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Great card!!! Love your layout.. that is such a great image !! :) Thanks for playing along with us at One Stitch At A Time. Good luck! I hope to see you again for our next challenge!!

- Susan, DT @ OSAAT

Gail said...

Love the Stella birthday card - she is a hoot! happy happy birthday Bugaboo! Thanks for the hop and enjoy your week!
http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

Gail said...

Great Stella Card - she is a hoot - love your color selections happy happy birthday Bugaboo! Thanks for the hop and enjoy your week!
http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

Tamie said...

Awesome use of all of that fabulous pattern paper in your layout. Love Stella she is so funny and this stamp just makes me smile. Awesome creation. Sure glad I saw it over at MIM and came for a closer look.

Tamie
#153

Josephine said...

Great card - so vibrant!

Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck!

In paper heaven said...

Wonderful cheeky card. Love Stella! Saw it on MIM

Meihsia Liu said...

This is such a fabulous card. Love the bright colors and fun sentiment. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Make It Monday this week.... :)

BethieJ said...

Your card is FABULOUS! Love that image and sentiment!!
Thank You for joining us at PIO! Have a GREAT day!