Friday, May 18, 2012

Sea the other dolphin

Friday May 18, 2012

Free Friday at Catch the bug http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/ with the image being called DOLPHIN DUO ... guess I should of looked at the name better before I made my card.. It wasnt till just the other night I realized there were two dolphins in the image when I saw it on the bug forum done by another dt member.. OH MY and I made the card not even seeing it. I just thought it was a large splash with the way dolphins go in and out of the water. When I told my DH oh my there are two dolphins (this is way after I posted it on CTB forum site) he said yea I saw it.. WHAT!! why didnt you tell me so I could of colored it in before I watermarked /posted it.. ? he said he thought I knew and thought it looked cool that way.. oh yea that is what I wanted it to look like - NOT.. now when I look at this card it sticks out like a sore thumb... LOL.

I was so focused on watercoloring the water that I did not even look that much on the image. I also spritzed the card with bubbles spray for a shimmer look but it's hard to see in the photo.. (wish the dolphin was too) the sea gulls is an old stamp that I have no idea by who.. the clouds are from my own cloud template.. that about covers it. the papers are club scrap and su rich razzleberry.

challenges:
moving along with the times - keep it real http://movingalongwiththetimes.blogspot.com/
pile it on #20 - cas http://pileitonchallenge.blogspot.com/




3 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah I sea the other one too, Love the card its stunning, Thanks for playing on MAWTT this week, Hazelxo

Mau xx said...

LOL... thats the thing I would do Billie. Love the card though and the colouring is superb.
Thanks for playing along with MAWTT again.
Hugs Mau xx

Pami said...

Wonderful card! Thanks for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck! Pami x