Monday, February 27, 2012

Monday February 27, 2012 New release Windflower / Rainbow Graffiti

It's new release day at Paper Pretties and challenge.. http://paperprettiesblog.blogspot.com/
Another cute two images and sentiments for this weeks release. I hope you get a chance to visit the store and play along in the challenge.. Visit the design team at the link above and get some great inspiration.


As soon as I saw the new image I knew I had to do the Rainbow Graffiti image as I had the perfect paper.. I really kept it simple and let the papers pretty much do the work, I love when that happens.
challenges: party time tuesday #57 atg http://partytimetuesdays.blogspot.com/
make it monday - atg http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.com/



recipe: paper pretties image and words, k&co, gp, bazzill, copics, te die, embossing folder, quick quote ink















4 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I love both the images this week at PP but I think I'm a little more partial to the one you colored and a great job you did!!!

Unknown said...

This is such a lovely card! Love the embossing on the clouds and the image is great! Saw this on MIM!
Nat -x-

Lisa Minckler said...

Wonderful elements that extend outside of the image and just pull it all together. So cute that she's standing on a cloud and the texture of your clouds surrounding her look wonderful. This is one fantastic and cheerful rainbow card. Just love it!

Thank you so much for sharing in our Linky Party at Make It Monday!

Lisa :)

Lorraine said...

I love this card, lol. Great image.
Thanks for visiting my blog and becoming a follower. I'm very chuffed with your lovely comment Billie.