Friday, October 14, 2011

Saturday October 15, 2011

Bugaboo/Catch the bug challenge .. Animal Antics http://bugaboostamps.blogspot.com/ This is another great new image at Catch the bug I love this elephant silhouette look. My father loved elephants and so this card means a lot to me as he has been gone for some years now and it brought comfort making this card..
I kind of kept it natural with the wood grain stamp and leaves. Little bling to balance it out.
Join Catch the bugs challenge, let's see what you come up with for your Animal Antic card..

paper: su black, certainly celery, scrap orange, gp white.. ink: color box, quick quote bloody mary.. stamp: catch the bug elephant silhouette, pti harvest leaf, pti wood grain ... accessories: pti harvest berry die, corner chopper, pizzaz a plenty half pearls, glitter pens.

1 comment:

Karen said...

I did not read your description, and I thought what kind of stamp, and what kind of challenge is this? All I could see was the negative space under his trunk and between his legs, then I read what you wrote and the Elephant appeared!