Sunday, May 08, 2011

Sunday May 8, 2011

Lily Pad color challenge Paper Pretties sketch PWC152


One card TWO challenges... Lily Pad color challenge
http://www.lilypad.inlinkz.com/2011/05/06/kathys-color-throw-down/ and Paper Pretties PWC 152 sketch challenge http://paperprettiesblog.blogspot.com/2011/05/paper-pretties-wednesday-challenge.html I think this little guy is so cute in fact I used it when I made my DH his birthday card last month as we both remember playing pin the tail on the donkey when growing up. Have another granddaughter who will be 6 in June so this could be for her. Im not sure yet I do have one I made for her few months ago still deciding. Paper: Club scrap green, brown, teal light and darker, SU very vanilla all on kraft card base PTI Ink: Ranger brushed corduroy, shabby shutters, Bermuda bay Stamp: Paper Pretties digi, HB ?, balloons Judi Kins Accessories: Kaiser Craft half pearl, Want to scrap gems, Copics







5 comments:

Kathy said...

This card is adorable. I love how your sentiment is in the center and the party donkey is precious.

Chris said...

what a cute take on the Pretties sketch. thanks for playing with us this week.

Unknown said...

Aaaw - this is so cute!!! Thanks for playing at the Lily Pad!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

This is adorable.....I will have to remember this for future cards...thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

How cute is your Donkey! Love it!