Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sunday January 16, 2011

Sweet Sunday SSSC100 Sketch challenge Sweet Sunday SSSC100... I turned the card to fit the image I wanted to use... another Bugaboo image..isn't she just wonderful. I keep saying it I LOVE their images so many to choose from and something for someone. Right now they are having 60% off because of their birthday special...
Paper: card stock from TE monthly kit, wonder paper BG, white GP, brown Club scrap
Ink: broken china, spiced marmalade Ranger
Stamp: image Bugaboo, words Club Scrap I drive way to fast to worry about my cholesterol (know it's hard to read in the photo)
Accessories: glimmer mist sugar maple, pearl, viva pearl pens, embossing powder on words, Copics



1 comment:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

HAHAHA....very cute....I just purchased this image last night. Again, I need to take lessons from you in that great shadowing....I see your style emerge.