Monday, September 06, 2010

Sketch I {heart} 2 stamp
One card TWO challenges..I {heart} 2 stamp sketch challenge and Kelly Jo's color challenge #62 using brown - red - cream... Once again love the thought of being able to make one card for two challenges I wasn't sure what I wanted to do and played with a few stamps but really like how this came out. I did not want to introduce another paper so did the pen around the card to make it look like another layer. (think I need a new pen) it was fun working with just three colors.
Paper: close to cocoa SU, garden variety Cosmo Cricket, Cryogen
Ink: black and brown Memento, brushed corduroy Ranger
Stamp: Simply the best Hero Arts
Accessories: flower and chip board Sassafras, EK punch, Spellbinder die, Copics

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WOWWWWW!!! This is really awesome!