Thursday, October 01, 2026

Sparkles Christmas #189 - Merry Christmas

Thursday October 1, 2026

Hello

We have a new challenge over at


Theme: use colors red and green


For my card I used Stampin up products. Embossed background and dsp .. I chose some fun colors making it a nice bright colors and used green for the background to the dsp and sentiment. it was fun to create. 

Challenges:












 

1 comment:

  1. I love your Christmas card, Billie! I have been eyeing those shapes in the stamping up catalog. They had a punch shaped like that that I missed out on, but I believe yours are the dies. I absolutely love what you’ve done with this. Your patterned papers are so pretty. I really like the sweater background too. Great card all around! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We appreciate your participation!

    ReplyDelete