Monday, September 21, 2026

Make my Monday #288 - You shine you light up the room

Monday September 21, 2026

Hello

We have a new challenge over at


Theme: Pink card with a pink ribbon - for breast cancer month


For my card I used a Stampin up card base. I found this background sentiment over all stamp from Simon says and using Stampin up ink stamped it. I dug through my scraps and found some watercolor papers that I used for my July calendar page and used it for the hearts that the dies are from Stampin up. I didn't have any pink ribbon so I used twine and ran it through the SU ink I used for the background piece. I added to the card and some diamond painting crystal drills left over from a project. 

Challenges:
Allsorts #858 - sympathy / get well / thinking of you
Dragonfly dreams Sept. - monochromatic


 

4 comments:

  1. A beautiful card to depict the special month, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all come together beautifully. Great use of the diamond drills, I must try that! Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautifully designed card, thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet card, Billie. It's so perfect for breast cancer awareness. I love your hears, and bow, and the way you placed the gems is really nice looking too. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete