Friday, September 25, 2026

Crafty Catz #720 - happy birthday

Friday September 25, 2026

Hello

It's time for a new challenge over at


Theme: Anything goes


This was a fun card to create. I love the doily behind the image and the gray / black designer paper. Living in the country it's awesome to go outside and hear chickens and roosters.. the roosters are always making their rooster sound.  The products for this are from Stampin up. I did very little coloring and probably should of made his comb red but just didn't.  

Challenges:
Critter crazy #109 - atg animals








 

2 comments:

  1. This is so different Billie, love the background and the image is gorgeous, I love to hear any of the animals around, its a lovely perk of being in the country. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Billie! That rooster is such a great image and it goes so well with the background paper. That little bow adds so much too. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete