Monday, August 24, 2026

Make my Monday #285 - Best day ever

August 24, 2026

Hello

We have a new challenge over at


Theme: use Yellow / White / and one other color


This was a fun card to create. I found the background daisy designer paper and then I stamped and die cut the flower.. I added the sentiment and to help bring out the yellow center of the flower I added it to the yellow base.  Yellow/ White/ Blue

Challenges:
Papercraft challenge #133 - back to basics


 

3 comments:

  1. This card would give anyone a smile, it's so cheerful. Thanks for joining us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge, we hope you'll join us again soon.
    Donna xx
    The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    The Pick 3 Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge
    The Paper Funday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Billie, all those gorgeous flowers would make my day for sure, so pretty and such a cheery design, I love this. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card! I love Shasta daisies! And I love that you added yellow accent color, too! Thank you for joining the Beautiful Blossom team this month! We love seeing your creations! ~ Amanda

    ReplyDelete