Tuesday, August 18, 2026

Cardz 4 Guyz #389 - Merry Christmas

Tuesday August 18, 2026

Hello

We have a new challenge over at


Theme: Hot air balloon


I created the background with my Sky template and ground template. I then stamped the Stampin up trees in SU green ink. I die cute the SU hot air balloons and banner and added to the card to create a scene. I think I will send this to my brother and SIL for Christmas.. They were married in a hot air balloon quite a few years ago.  I had them in mind when I created my card. 

Challenges:
Krafty chicks #833 - Christmas



 

2 comments:

  1. I love love love your Christmas themed balloons....so creative!! Your card is such great inspiration for those who decide to play along with our new HOT AIR BALLOON challenge over at Cardz 4 Guys!! #C4G389

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun and unique idea Billie. I love your hot air balloons. Thank you for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks challenge. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete