Thursday August 20, 2026
Hello
We have a new challenge over at
Theme: Kraft and Blue
This was a fun card to create. Again I chose to use paper colors vs. copic coloring. The products are Stampin up. The happy birthday ??? no idea but I like it. I chose some different blues to work with and die cut the images and laid out different ways and came to liking this layout best. I added the white pieces as it felt like it needed more to fill in the gaps. I added the ribbon and the bling. I added it to a dark blue base.
Beautiful blossoms #44 - atg blooms


Billie, this is such a pretty card! I love the combination of the light blue and kraft paper. Those flowers are gorgeous as well. Thanks so much for sharing your amazing talents with us at Word Art Wednesday. We always appreciate seeing what you’ve created!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful color combo and the dusty blue looks so nice on the florals. Thanks for joining us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge, and sharing your lovely card with us.
ReplyDeleteDonna xx
The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
The Inspiration Station Challenge
The Paper Funday Challenge
The Pick 3 Challenge