Thursday August 6, 2026
Hello
It's time for a new challenge over at
Theme: Blue Skies
For my card I used Ranger ink and created the ground and used Rubber seed grass stamp and Stampin up ink. I stamped the branch and it's an old wood block and no name now.. I colored it in with colored pencils. I then stamped the Stampin up kitty and coloring in the heart with colored pencils. I used my cloud template and Ranger ink to create the sky. I wanted to bring in the pink from the heart so I saw a strip of pink card stock in my scrap box and cut a couple strips and adhered behind the piece. I added this to a card base. I stamped the sentiment from the stamp set.
Critter crazy #113 - atg animals
Allsorts #855 - colors of summer (blue sky- green grass)


A fun scenic card with a cute cat. Purr-fect!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining in at Allsorts. x
A great fun Cat image, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.
ReplyDeleteB x
This looks great and a lovely take on the challenge. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute scene, cute kitten and fabulous background! Glad you shared your card with us at Allsorts challenge!
ReplyDeleteA lovely summery scene, perfect for colours of summer at Allsorts. Thank you for sharing with us. Sarah
ReplyDeleteThis is a very sweet card, Billie! You did a great job on the blue skies in the background. I also really like how you pulled the pink from the heart and added the strips on the side. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We appreciate your participation!
ReplyDeleteA super fun cat card, love your colouring and the heart with matching edge. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Critter Crazy Challenge this week. Good Luck. I hope to see you again in our next challenge.
ReplyDeleteFaith A DT