Friday, August 07, 2026

Alphabet challenge - H the best is yet to come

Friday August 7, 2026 

Hello

It's time for a new challenge over at


Theme: Horticulture 


Another Stampin up product card. I love the simple way this card is made. I used different designer papers from Stampin Up and a die. No coloring. I thought it fit the horticulture theme. 

Challenges:
Cut it up #362 - add a sentiment
613 Avenue create - Aug. - atg / play time







 

6 comments:

  1. Billie, this is such a very pretty card! I love the contrast of the darker muted center and the brighter edges. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We always love seeing the beautiful things you make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so pretty. Love the colors you used.

    Thanks for joining our challenge at Cut It Up.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card B, love the colors you used the vintage feel to this is so wonderful. Great job.Thanks for playing our challenge this week at Krafty Chicks Challenge. Have a great day. Leanne DT/KCC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous! I love this! Thanks for sharing with us in the Cut It Up "Add A Sentiment" Challenge!
    LeslieT, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning, Billie. Great colors and design. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday. I appreciate you SO much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card and the beautiful contrast you've created with these pretty papers. Thank you so much for playing along with 613 Avenue Create. Rosi x
    You might also be interested in these challenge blogs:
    The Little Things
    Dream Factory

    ReplyDelete