I lost my sweet dad quite awhile ago.. I sure miss him.. I created this card with him in mind but it could be for any lovely person and celebrate their day.
Billie, this is a really fun card! I have that stamp also and really love it. You’ve done a great job here. I really love the red with a turquoise. Such a great combination.Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We appreciate your participation!
Love this gorgeous design that would suit many different occasions.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx
Billie, this is a really fun card! I have that stamp also and really love it. You’ve done a great job here. I really love the red with a turquoise. Such a great combination.Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We appreciate your participation!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute card. Thank you for sharing with us on the Digi Choosday challenge blog. Kim *DT
ReplyDelete