Friday October 2, 2026
Hello
We have a new challenge over at
Theme: L - for little kids
This was a fun card to create.. I've used this wood stamp so much that I've worn off the name of the company. It's an old stamp and I love it. I stamped her and used copics to color. I used My favorite things circle die and added her to Basic grey designer paper. I added twine and added the happy birthday and Stampin up flowers. I added a little diamond drill to the flower center.
Krafty chicks #840 - birthday


Cute card Billie, she looks very happy. Enjoy your weekend. xx
ReplyDeleteBillie, this is such a sweet card! I love those old stamps. The way you’ve colored it goes so well with the background papers as well. The little flowers are an adorable touch too. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We appreciate your participation!
ReplyDelete