Fantastic!! Your card is sure to inspire those who decide to play along with our FALL/AUTUMN THEME COLOURS over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! I love the tree die that you used...awesome!! #C4G390
This is a beautiful guy card, Billie! I have this stamp set and have never thought to use it with these colors. You pulled it off wonderfully. I like your strip of paper down the side as well. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We appreciate your participation!
Fantastic!! Your card is sure to inspire those who decide to play along with our FALL/AUTUMN THEME COLOURS over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! I love the tree die that you used...awesome!! #C4G390
ReplyDeleteThis is a beautiful guy card, Billie! I have this stamp set and have never thought to use it with these colors. You pulled it off wonderfully. I like your strip of paper down the side as well. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We appreciate your participation!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous design, Billie!
ReplyDeleteWOW absolutely stunning, I love your card, Billie.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Anke