Monday, June 29, 2026

Make my Monday #281 - Smile

Monday June 29, 2026

Hello

It's time for another challenge over at


Theme: Add 2 or 3 color blends


I had fun creating this fun card. I used Oxide Ranger inks and created the stripe. I then cut 3 flowers from Taylored Expressions and stacked them and added to the strip of blended ink. I colored another strip and using Simon Says smile die cut it out and added to the card. I love the colors and the black silhouette flower. 




Challenges: 
Allsorts #852 - bees/blooms or birds / atg









 

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful colours for your stripe and sentiment. Thank you for joining in at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a fantastic card!
    Thanks for joining us at Allsorts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card,, Billie. I like the reverse look of having a solid image against a patterned background. I like how this sentiment is in the patterned background as well. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. We appreciate your participation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty, Billie! Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

    Hugs, Em
    613 Avenue Create Co-Owner
    A Place To Start DT
    Creative Em my blog
    Creative Em on YouTube my Youtube channel

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful creation.
    Thank you for joining the 613 Avenue Create.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well :-)
    Majda DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your project is absolutely beautiful! Thank you for joining us at the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge and sharing your creativity with us. We appreciate your participation and hope to see you back again for next month’s challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete