Monday, September 07, 2026

Make my Monday #286 - Hello

Monday September 7, 2026

Hello and hope you're all doing good

We have a new challenge over at


Our theme:  Apples


For my card I used Stampin up products. I love the fun apples and this has a fun fold inside


Inside using the other side of the designer paper. 

Challenges:
The paper funday #91 - atg / sketch







 

2 comments:

  1. You know what Billie, I LOVE this card, its just gorgeous and so happy, the apples look amazing. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a cool inside fold and something totally unexpected - brilliant! And of course the apples are definitely perfect for the Autumn season. Thanks for playing along at The Paper Funday Challenge, we hope you'll play again soon.
    Donna xx
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge
    The Pick 3 Challenge

    ReplyDelete